Poisoned furry one that “made it”
By the time the owner got him here the poisoned pup was pretty far gone.
Dr. Raja gave him an i.v. with an antidote, anti-biotic, Neurobion (multi-vitamins), mega doses of vitamin C, and a sedative. His owner gave him love and caring.
In the second video you can see that he’s responding and his chances are good.
In the third…He’s made it across. Yes!!! He was still too weak to release…and his young body needed a little more time to clear. So Dr. Raja kept him for two days.
In this last video, at the beginning, you see the joy erupting from him in the pen when first he sees his owner, who then carries him out. His owner is a little bit uncomfortable at being video taped…and I suspect that Dr. Raja is playing “film director” and telling him to do this and that….Well, I guess Dr. Raja is entitled.
Om Namah Shivaya...Be careful what you eat little guy...We love you...And such a blessing that you made it...We’re always here for you...From, “Da Gang”